"Meow-meeow." That’s how the cats at Battersea thanked us for making it clear that it's not just a dog’s home. In six months of the campaign going live, for the first time in 130 years, more cats were rehomed than dogs. Over 900 felines in total. "Meow-puurr" (you’re welcome kitties).
Post campaign stats:
- 79% of the public knew the shelter housed cats too
- Waiting list plummeted by 83%
- Average stay for cats fell 43%
- Over 1,500 cats rehomed
- 4,200 #CatTakeover mentions
- 40,000 visits to Battersea shelter
DMA Awards 2014:
Bronze—Best Brand Building Campaign
Shortlist—Best Integrated Campaign
Brand Republic Digital Awards:
Finalist—Not for Profit & Public Service
P.S—There's more to this story. Ask me in person.